Lafarge Cement Zimbabwe
Lafarge Cement Zimbabwe Limited is committed to the principles of openness, integrity and accountability. The Directors, management and staff of Lafarge Cement Zimbabwe strive to ensure that the Company is managed in an efficient, accountable, responsible and moral manner.
Board of Directors
The Board currently comprises eight (8) Directors. 5 Independent Non Executive Directors and 3 Executive Directors.
The Board is assisted in the discharge of its responsibilities by a number of sub-committees. These committees are accountable to the Board, with the exception of the Management Committee which reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Executive Announcement PM Resignation (pdf, 226.55 KB)
- Lafarge Annual Report 2020 (pdf, 10.3 MB)
- Trading Update (pdf, 744.83 KB)
- Executive Appointment (pdf, 1.57 MB)
- Notice To Shareholders (pdf, 1.23 MB)
- 2018 Annual Report (pdf, 11.69 MB)
- 2017 Annual Report (pdf, 2.58 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (pdf, 19.09 MB)
- 2015 Annual Report Part 2 (pdf, 5.69 MB)
- 2015 Annual Report Part 1 (pdf, 13.5 MB)